PADI Adventure Diver Course
Short on time or budget?
The Adventures in Diving program is a perfect option for certified divers who were not planning to spend much time diving in Costa Rica but still would like to improve their skills or participate in more challenging diving activities! We understand that there are plenty of things to do in Costa Rica which is why PADI has developed this certification course to advance your skill level in little steps with little time and therefore more accessible for your purse!
Course Technical Information
How does it work?
• Comprehensive theory supported by a Manual and Instructor advise with quick reviews.
• This is a practical course, that means it emphasizes to do learn new skills by doing them out in the Ocean
• This course can be used to refresh your skills after a long diving brake and to improve them at the same time!
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum safety and advise
Why should I do the PADI Adventure Diver Certification in Costa Rica?
• As a certified Adventure Diver you’ll be even more recognized around the world to participate in more challenging diving adventures that remain accessible only to the best divers. This Course is also the base of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification and will be credited towards this level.
• With the Adventure Diver certification, you would be able to dive some of Costa Rica’s remote diving destination in Guanacaste for big encounters of Bull-Sharks, Manta-Rays and different pelagic marine life that can be seen in the Gulf of Papagayo!
• Enough talking? Get started right now clicking on the following e-Learning link for more information and then head on to PADI's e-Learning web-page to begin your Adventures in Diving!