PADI Open Water Diver course in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
This is the ticket to all the excitement and fun that SCUBA diving has to offer. During pool training and instructor guided theory sessions you will gain all the necessary skills and knowledge a SCUBA diver needs to enjoy the fun in a safe way. Your instructor will also take you on four dives in open water. There, you will have a chance to interact with the creatures of the sea, as well as to demonstrate the techniques for safe, enjoyable diving with your instructor. This course is available as Junior Open Water Diver for your Kids between 10 and 15 to make diving a great family experience! If you can't wait to begin your adventure, then check out the PADI e-Learning option to get started right now!
Course Technical Information
How does it work?
• Comprehensive theory supported by a Manual, Videos and Instructor advise with quizzes and exam
• Performance based. That means the course takes as much time as you need (usually no more than 4 days).
• Fast access to confined water to practice and enjoy the sensations of scuba diving
• Permanent professional supervision for maximum safety
So why should I do the PADI Open Water Certification in Costa Rica?
• As a certified PADI Open Water Diver, the most widely recognized and respected dive credential in the world, you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. That way you’re free to explore the down-side of Costa Rica’s world famous bio-diversity and won’t miss out the most up-close and personal experience with Costa Rica’s wildlife!
• If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water diver program.
• Can’t wait to do it? Check our digital learning options and start your training right now by clicking on the Whale-Shark (...or the girl, the “e” of eLearning) I clicked the snorkel ;-)